Casper Soccer Club FUTSAL League
Futsal is a sport that is a derivative of soccer and played with five-man teams on a basketball style court with no walls and a smaller, low-bouncing ball.
Futsal requires a high rate of active participation and motor engagement on the part of the players, which makes it an excellent means of developing skills among children. It enables them to stay constantly involved in the game – directly or indirectly – and build up the amount of time they spend engaged in useful practice, which is why the sport is also regarded as an excellent training tool for soccer.
We will be playing at the old YMCA gym, the entrance is on 15th street.
Court or athletic shoes, shin guards, white or grey t-shirt, and socks that cover your shin guards.
Youth Futsal - 8U to 15U:
- Will begin the week of November 12th
- Game days are Sunday, Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays
- $42/player 8U to 15U (birth year 2004 to 2011)
- Coed - randomly selected roster
Ages as determined by Birth Year (USYS age guidelines)
Birth Year 2011 & 2010 8U/9U Player
Birth Year 2008 & 2009 10U/11U Player
Birth Year 2007 & 2006 12U/13U Player
Birth Year 2005 & 2004 14U/15U Player
Casper Soccer Club reserves the right to combine age groups as necessary
Futsal - 15U to 19U:
- Sundays October 14th to November 18th
- Series of 6 games
- $42/player ages 15U to 19U
- Coed- randomly selected rosters
- Registration deadline Oct 12
- late fee of $15 will apply to registrations received after Oct 12
- Birth year 2000 to 2004
Please arrive a few minutes early-Games will start on time-No Cleats, Court shoes or non marking athletic shoes - Grey or White shirt - Numbered pinnies will be provided for your team - YMCA Gym on 15th Street - Parking Lot and Entrance on 15th Street