Casper Soccer Club FUTSAL League
Futsal is a sport that is a derivative of soccer and played with five-man teams on a basketball style court with no walls and a smaller, low-bouncing ball.
Futsal requires a high rate of active participation and motor engagement on the part of the players, which makes it an excellent means of developing skills among children. It enables them to stay constantly involved in the game – directly or indirectly – and build up the amount of time they spend engaged in useful practice, which is why the sport is also regarded as an excellent training tool for soccer.
We will be playing at the old YMCA gym, the entrance is on 15th street.
Court or athletic shoes, shin guards, white or grey t-shirt, and socks that cover your shin guards.
Youth Futsal - U8 to U15 -
- FUTSAL RULES.
- Next session will begin February 10
- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
- Click here to register as an individual player
- Coaches will select teams from the list of registered players
- Eligible birth year 2005 to 2011
Futsal - U15 to U19: Click for Registration
- Starts January 13 to February 28.
- A series of games over 6 weeks
- $55/player ages 15U to 19U
- Coed- randomly selected rosters
- late fee of $15 will apply to registrations received after January 6, 2019
- Birth year 2000 to 2004
Please arrive a few minutes early-Games will start on time-No Cleats, Court shoes or non marking athletic shoes - Grey or White shirt - Numbered pinnies will be provided for your team - YMCA old gym parking lot and entrance on 15th street.
Ages as determined by Birth Year (USYS age guidelines)
Birth Year 2011 & 2010 U8/U9U Player
Birth Year 2008 & 2009 10U/11U Player
Birth Year 2007 & 2006 12U/13U Player
Birth Year 2005 & 2004 14U/15U Player
Birth Year 2004 to 2000 U15 to U19 Player
Casper Soccer Club reserves the right to combine age groups as necessary