- Players are registered with the Casper Soccer Club and are members of United States Adult Soccer Association.
- Registration fee of $80.00 for the Summer Coed League
- Registration fee of $70.00 for the Women's League
- Registration Deadline June 1, 2018.
- A late fee of $15 will apply to registrations after June 1, 2018.
- Registration is open to ages 16U and older. Players 18 years and younger must have parental signature to participate
All players must register and update their profile with a current photo. The registration will not be complete until a photo is submitted. Must be a passport style in focus, current photo, please. A registration submitted without a photo will be considered incomplete and the player will not be added to the game card roster and will not be able to participate. The referee will receive the game card prior to the start of the games. The game card will have the listed roster with photos of each player. If the referee is unable to verify that the player is a registered player, they may not be allowed to participate in the game. The Laws of the Game will be followed with modifications for recreational play.
Participants are covered by a Participant Accident Policy through USASA.