Outdoor Adult (U18 & Older) Summer Soccer
The Summer Adult Soccer League has gone through some changes.
The minimum age to participate in the Summer Adult Program is U18.
The games will begin June 17th and end the first week of August. Two leagues are offered for the summer. The Coed 8v8 League with a competitive and a casual division and the Women's 5v5 league with a open and a recreational division.
Games have traditionally have been scheduled for Monday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings, with no more than 2 games a week. The adult soccer committee is considering adding Sunday night to the available game nights. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with comments on Sunday night games.
Schedule will be available shortly.
Click here for a list of Teams and the division they have choosen for their teams.
- Players are registered with the Casper Soccer Club and are members of United States Adult Soccer Association
- Minimum age is U18 or older
- Registration fee of $80.00 for the Summer Coed League - Competitive or Casual Division
- Registration fee of $70.00 for the Women's League- Open or
- Registration Deadline June 1, 2019.
- A late fee of $15 will apply to registrations after June 1, 2019.
- Registration is open to ages 18U and older.
- Coed League and Women's league available
Coed League - Competitive or Casual
- 8v8 with max roster of 16 players
- U18 and older
- All teams are Coed
- 2 females on the field at all times or team plays short
- Select your level of play Competitive or Casual
- Click Here to Register
Women's League - Open or Recreational
- 5v5 format with max roster of 10 players
- Recreational division for 24yrs and older with experience limitations
- Open division for U18 and older
- Click Here to Register
All players must register and update their profile with a current photo. The registration will not be complete until a photo is submitted. Must be a passport style in focus, current photo, please. A registration submitted without a photo will be considered incomplete and the player will not be added to the game card roster and will not be able to participate. The referee will receive the game card prior to the start of the games. The game card will have the listed roster with photos of each player. If the referee is unable to verify that the player is a registered player, they may not be allowed to participate in the game. The Laws of the Game will be followed with modifications for recreational play.