For the Adult Player
Futsal is an exciting, fast-paced small sided soccer game that encourages and fosters skillful, creative play above the physical contact. Game format is 5v5 (including a goalie). Futsal is played on a hard surface court and played to touchlines with a reduced bounce size 4 ball. The game is played on a smaller field (roughly a basketball court) with a smaller low bounce ball and played with touchline boundaries. There are no walls in play which highlights better skills and technique.
The small field with lines puts players constantly under pressure from other players and out-of-play boundaries. Players must settle the ball rapidly, cut sharply, shield effectively, pass quickly and move into space. A great over all fitness game!
Spectator space is limited.
Ladies' Futsal 19U and older:
- League will consist of a series of 6 games
- Tentatively Monday and Thursday evenings (5:30pm - 8:30pm)
- November 2, 2020, to December 3, 2020
- Must be 18 years or older to participate
- 5v5 max roster of 10 players
- $55 per player
- Click here for Ladies' Futsal Rules
Click here to Register by October 31, 2020
Coed Futsal - ages 19U and older
- The league will consist of a series of 7 games
- tentatively Sunday, Monday, Thursday evenings
- January 4, 2021 to February 14, 2021
- 5v5 with max roster of 10 players
- $65 per player registration
- Late fee of $15 will apply after Dec 25, 2020
- Registration will be available shortly
- Click her for the Coed Futsal Rules