For the Adult Player
Futsal is an exciting, fast-paced small sided soccer game that encourages and fosters skillful, creative play above the physical contact. Game format is 5v5 (including a goalie). Futsal is played on a hard surface court and played to touchlines with a reduced bounce size 4 ball. The game is played on a smaller field (roughly a basketball court) with a smaller low bounce ball and played with touchline boundaries. There are no walls in play which highlights better skills and technique.
The small field with lines puts players constantly under pressure from other players and out-of-play boundaries. Players must settle the ball rapidly, cut sharply, shield effectively, pass quickly and move into space. A great over all fitness game!
Futsal League Covid Protocols -
- Face coverings/masks will be required by all persons entering in the building and in all common areas.
- Spectator space is limited. No more than 2 spectators allowed with each player per game.
- Players & game official may remove their face coverings when participating in the game.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes before your game and leave promptly when the game is concluded.
- Stay home if you are feeling ill.
- Follow best practices of handwashing and social distancing.
Coed Futsal - 19U and older
- The league will consist of a series of 7 games
- tentatively Sunday, Monday, Thursday evenings
- January 18, 2021 to the end of February, 2021
- 5v5 with max roster of 10 players
- $60 per player registration
- Late fee of $15 will apply after Dec 31, 2020
- Players must be 19U or older
- Click here to Registration
- On the Field Coed requirement
- Click here for the Futsal Rules
Ladies' Futsal 19U and older:
- League will consist of a series of 6 games
- Monday evenings games(6:00pm - 8:30pm)
- November 9, 2020, to December 14, 2020
- Must be 18 years or older to participate
- 5v5 max roster of 10 players
- $55 per player
- Click here for Ladies' Futsal Rules
- Registration Closed for Ladies Futsal