The information provided, is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. All content is provided for general informational purposes only.
The knowledge and circumstances around COVID-19 are
changing constantly and,as such, Casper Soccer Club makes no representation
and assumes no responsibility for the completeness of this information. Given
the changing pandemic environment, these guidelines may change at any time.
Every community in Wyoming may have different restrictions and requirements sports activities. Casper Soccer Club(CSC) is following the local, state and federal guidelines with health and safety being the priority for our members. CSC is also a Club member of Wyoming Soccer Association (WSA), US Youth Soccer, US Adult Soccer Association and US Soccer Federation and will adhere to the guidelines/protocols set forth by the governing soccer organizations.
Common Sense Guidelines for everyone to follow:
- Staff and families should ensure personal health before arriving at the fields
- If you are sick or feel sick, STAY HOME
- At risk individuals, youth or adult, STAY HOME
- Notify the club administration if your child becomes ill for any reason or is showing symptoms
- Ensure you have sanitizer options
- Each player will have their own Ball & equipment - no sharing of equipment
- Each player will bring a personal water bottle & snacks - no sharing
- Spectators should observe social distancing by maintaining 6 ft apart-unless immediate family members
- Wash your hands before and after trainings or games
- Respect the choice of wearing a face covering
- CSC has a strategy in place to work with public health officials if needed
- CSC will maintain confidentiality if it is learned a participant has developed Covid-19
- CSC is prepared to temporarily stop operations if the need arises
- CSC reserves the right to send any player home if they act / appear to be ill
- CSC will provide adequate field space for recommended social distancing
- CSC reserves the right to send home any individual that does not follow the safety and health guidelines as they affect others.
- CSC respects the choice of wearing a face covering