The information provided, is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. All content is provided for general informational purposes only.
The knowledge and circumstances around COVID-19 are
changing constantly and,as such, Casper Soccer Club makes no representation
and assumes no responsibility for the completeness of this information. Given
the changing pandemic environment, these guidelines may change at any time.
Every community in Wyoming may have different restrictions and requirements sports activities. Casper Soccer Club(CSC) is following the local, state and federal guidelines with health and safety being the priority for our members. CSC is also a Club member of Wyoming Soccer Association (WSA), US Youth Soccer, US Adult Soccer Association and US Soccer Federation and will adhere to the guidelines/protocols set forth by the governing soccer organizations.
The Casper Soccer Club has developed a conservative Return to Play (RTP) plan in phases based on the guidelines of “Opening up America Again”, and the NC Health Department’s “Natrona: Coming Back Strong” with the consultation of Natrona health officials.
Common Sense Guidelines for everyone to follow:
- Staff and families should ensure personal health before arriving at the fields
- If you are sick or feel sick, STAY HOME
- At risk individuals, youth or adult, STAY HOME
- Notify the club administration if your child becomes ill for any reason or is showing symptoms
- Ensure you have sanitizer options
- Each player will have their own Ball & equipment - no sharing of equipment
- Each player will bring a personal water bottle & snacks - no sharing
- Only the Coach will handle the field equipment such as cones etc
- Spectators should observe social distancing by maintaining 6 ft apart-unless immediate family members
- Wash your hands before and after trainings or games
- Respect the choice of wearing a face covering
- CSC has a strategy in place to work with public health officials if needed
- CSC will maintain confidentiality if it is learned a participant has developed Covid-19
- CSC is prepared to temporarily stop operations if the need arises
- CSC reserves the right to send any player home if they act / appear to be ill
- CSC will accommodate parents/players that may be uncomfortable with returning to play in the early phases
- CSC Staff will be provided with sanitizer and face coverings
- CSC will provide adequate field space for recommended social distancing
- Sanitation options are provided in the concession building restrooms - social distancing is required
- CSC reserves the right to send home any individual that does not follow the safety and health guidelines as they affect others.
- Individual participants are not required to wear a face covering. CSC respects the choice of wearing a face covering and accommodations will be made if needed.