CSC YOUTH FUTSAL
Futsal is a variant of soccer, played on a hard court indoors with border lines, walls are not used. There are 5 players per team on the field, one of which is a goalkeeper. The game will be played with little, or no contact. Futsal will motivate players in an environment that is conducive to learning and improving foot skills. It allows the player to frequently touch the ball on the field and presents many opportunities to score goals and score often. Futsal allows the game to be the teacher and the coach is the facilitator.
Futsal League Covid Protocols -
- Face coverings/masks will be required by all persons entering in the building and in all common areas.
- Spectator space is limited. No more than 2 spectators allowed with each player per game.
- Players & game official may remove their face coverings when particiating in the game.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes before your game and leave promptly when the game is concluded.
- Stay home if you are feeling ill.
- Follow best practices of handwashing and social distancing.
Ages 15U to 19U - Coed Teams
- 15U-19U Games on Sundays
- 9th grade to 12th grade
- Games only
- League will start January 10, 2021
- Register by Dec 31, 2020
- $50.00 per Player
Ages 8U to 14/15U - Coed Teams
- 13U -14/15U Games on Sunday & Mondays - starting Dec 6
- 8U - 12U Games on Tuesdays/Thursdays-starting Dec 3
- Games only - no practice
- Games start the week of Nov 29
- Last games played the week of Jan 18
- Guaranteed 6 games
- $45 per player
- Registration is currently Closed