Outdoor Adult (19U & Older) Summer Soccer
Registration Closed for Summer 2020
The minimum age to participate in the Summer Adult Program is 19U.
The games will begin in mid June and end the first week of August. Two leagues are offered for the summer. The Coed 8v8 League with a competitive and a casual division and the Women's 5v5 league with a open and a recreational division.
Games will be scheduled on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings, with no more than 2 games a week.
- Players are registered with the Casper Soccer Club and are members of United States Adult Soccer Association
- Minimum age is 19U or older
- Registration fee of $95 for the Summer Coed League - Competitive or Casual Division
- Registration fee of $80.00 for the Women's League- Open or Recreational
- Registration is open to ages 19U and older
Coed League - Competitive or Casual
- 8v8 with max roster of 16 players
- 19U and older
- All teams are Coed
- 2 females on the field at all times or team plays short
- Select your level of play Competitive or Casual
- Registration is closed for Summer 2020
Women's League - Open or Recreational
- 5v5 format with max roster of 10 players
- Recreational division for 24yrs and older with experience limitations
- Open division for 19U and older
- Registration is closed from Summer 2020
All players must register and update their profile with a current photo. The registration will not be complete until a photo is submitted. Must be a passport style in focus, current photo, please. A registration submitted without a photo will be considered incomplete and the player will not be added to the game card roster and will not be able to participate. The referee will receive the game card prior to the start of the games. The game card will have the listed roster with photos of each player. If the referee is unable to verify that the player is a registered player, they may not be allowed to participate in the game. The Laws of the Game will be followed with modifications for recreational play.