Futsal 19U & Older
2023-2024 COED FUTSAL PROGRAM
2 - 6 game Sessions will be available
October 30 - December 14
Registration Deadline: October 16, 2023
February 12 - March 21
Registration Link Opens January 1, 2024
Futsal is an exciting, fast-paced, small sided soccer game that encourages and fosters skillful, creative play above the physical contact. Game format is 5v5 (including a goalie). Futsal is played on a hard surface court and played to touchlines with a reduced bounce size 4 ball. The game is played on a smaller field (roughly a basketball court) with a smaller low bounce ball and played with touchline boundaries. There are no walls in play which highlights better skills and technique.
The small field with lines puts players constantly under pressure from other players and out-of-play boundaries. Players must settle the ball rapidly, cut sharply, shield effectively, pass quickly and move into space. A great over all fitness game!
Coed Futsal - 19U and older - Register Today
- 6 game session
- Monday, Tuesday or Thursday nights, 5:30 - 8:00pm
- 1st session -October 30 - December 7
- 2nd session February 12 - March 21
- 5v5 with max roster of 8/9 players
- $55 per player registration plus $28.25 WSA Affiliation fee* (payable annually)
- Late fee of $20 will apply after October 18
- Players must be 19U or older
- 18 yrs old at the time of registration
- Teams are Coed
Register Using this link:
* All players will be required to pay the WSA Association membership fee of $26.75, and a Got Sport software fee of $1.50 in addition to the Futsal fees at the time of registration. The WSA fee includes membership of USASA and WSA.
The billing for the WSA Fees will be processed first, and then you will need to continue to complete the registration and the payment for the Casper Soccer Club adult soccer program.