April 10 & 11, 2021
North Casper Soccer Complex, Casper, WY
Join us in April 2021, for 2 fun filled days of soccer! It is a wonderful way to start the spring season with the festival style of play. BOYS WILL PLAY ON SATURDAY, GIRLS WILL PLAY ON SUNDAY. Team will play 4 half games. It is a great way to get any team started for the spring season. Scores will be recorded but no standings, finals or awards.
- A Pet Free Environment - for the safety of the participates and pets, please leave your pets at home
camping allowed at the Soccer Complex
- FIELD MAP - Please Note the change in Location of field 9 and field 3A, 3B, 3C, 3D
- The JAM will follow the WSA Policies & Procedures except as stated in the Event Rules
- Each team will play 4 half games in a day
- Team Check In will be on line through your Got Soccer Team account
- You will need to submit your Official Roster & Player Cards - Medical forms need to be available at all times at the fields
- Registration Fees
- $180/team - 8U
- $315/team - 9U/10U
- $365/team - 11U/12U
- $425/team - 13U/14U
- $425/team - 15U
- Register by March 18, 2021-Add $50 if registering after March 18
- Non-USYS teams an additional $25 is added to the registration fee.
- Each team is requested to bring a referee
- Event acceptance will be dependent on order of registration and Referee information
The Game of Soccer Needs REFEREES. Become a Referee!
You can work a few hours and make pretty good money. You become a better player, a better fan, and a better coach when you become a Referee and study the Laws of the Game. Make the call to become a Referee. By becoming a Referee, you are doing a service to the community by giving back to the game you love. The Game of Soccer needs referees like you!
The Casper Spring JAM will employ USSF certified referees to officiate the youth games. The event will utilize a 3 man referee crew.
The Casper Soccer Club appreciates the hard work, dedication and professionalism the referees bring to the event. We appreciate the experienced referees who return to the event every year and appreciate the new upcoming referees. Click Her for the Spring JAM Referee information.