What is TOPSoccer?
TOPSoccer (The Outreach Program for Soccer) is a community-based soccer program that is designed to meet the needs of children with physical and/or mental disabilities. Player participation and development are key elements of the program as players are placed on teams according to ability and NOT by age. TOPSoccer is designed to improve the overall fitness, self-esteem and social skills of your child.
Why TOPSoccer? TOPSoccer furthers US Youth Soccer’s and Casper Soccer Club's mission of fostering the physical, mental and emotional growth and development of America’s youth through the sport of soccer at all levels. In short, TOPSoccer takes kids from the sidelines to participating in the game. Just talk with the parents or participants of TOPSoccer and you’ll understand why TOPSoccer?
How do I register?
Registration is available on line, click here to register. Registration fee is $15.
It may be necessary to provide a doctor’s permission slip in order for your child to participate.
Contact the TOPSoccer coordinator at TOPSoccer@caspersoccerclub.com with any questions.
What are the benefits of TOPSoccer for my child?
- Your child will develop a sense of belonging to a community
- Learn the value of being part of a team
- Improved self-esteem, fitness and social skills
What is the role of the TOPSoccer parent? As a TOPSoccer parent you need to:
- Provide transportation to and from all practices and games, ensuring that the player is prompt.
- Attend all practices and games.
- Lend support in a positive manner.
- Provide any pertinent information about your child to the coaches and administrators.
What should families expect from the program?
- A fun and meaningful experience for you and your family.
- Games and activities adapted to ensure your child’s participation.
- Safe and healthy environment.
- Parents will have the opportunity to network with other families for support and information-sharing.